Looking for Firefighter Scholarship Grants?
Why opt for a student loan when you can earn an impressive scholarship with some extra efforts? The costs associated with education can sometimes feel heavy on your pocket, resulting in tarnishing your career aspirations.
Now, Fire Science Degree Schools (firesciencedegreeschools.com) is providing a scholarship through a short and sweet 200-300 word essay for the candidates who are looking to pursue a career in the fire science sector.
Button: Apply for Scholarship
Why do I want to Become a Firefighter?
Why I wish to Pursue a Career in Fire Science?
Reason for a Short Essay
To apply for a scholarship can prove to be a hefty task, and it can get more time consuming if you are instructed to write a detailed essay. Writing an extended essay would restrict you to try all your options for a grant. At the same time, keeping things too simple would also make things difficult for us as there will be a lot of applications. Our aim is to make things brief so as to benefit the maximum Fire Fighting students.
In the essay, the candidate needs to give an explanation on why he/she should be provided with a scholarship. Here are some guidelines to be followed for writing the essay.
- Length: Minimum 200 words to Maximum 300 words
- Language: The essay must be drafted in English with proper punctuations and grammar
- Information: The details mentioned in the piece must be to the point and correct
- Submission: Along with the essay, you can also submit pictures, video, or audio for additional information
- Last Submission Date: March 1, 2022
Scholarship on Offer
At present, we are providing a scholarship of $500 to a student every year, which is released on March 31, 2022.
Requirements to Get a Scholarship
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- Citizenship: Must be a US citizen
- Field of Study: Must be pursuing a program or course in the field of Fire Science
- Place of Study: Candidate must show a proof of enrollment in their desired college/school
The experts put their hand up when it comes to the assessment of essays for scholarship. As the pieces are short and to the point, the experience is required to judge it on the basis of creativity, accuracy, and grammar. We also encourage audio, video, and pictures to support your essay as it gives a better chance to get additional information.
Who will Receive the Scholarship Money?
The scholarship money will not be given to the winning recipient; rather it will be paid directly to the college or university from where the recipient is applying for the course.
Documents to be Submitted by the Winner
- Copy of United States Driving License
- High Resolution Photograph (head shot) – JPEG or TIFF format
- Copyright assignment
- Publicity/liability release
- Copy of High School/College Transcripts
- IRS Form W-9
Privacy of Candidates
We make sure that the privacy of all the students is taken seriously. We assure you that the data submitted by you during applying for scholarship remains confidential and is used solely for analyzing the winner, followed by releasing the funds to him/her. The information provided in the application is not shared with anyone, including companies and third parties.
Button: Apply for Scholarship